Shock G Death Caused By Accidental Overdose Just Revealed 6/10/21
The Hillsborough County Medical Examiner has revealed the official cause of death for Digital Underground co-founder with a rep from the medical examiner’s office stating that he died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol), and methamphetamine.
He was found unresponsive by a Tampa hotel manager in his room on April 22, with the manager adding that he had last seen the rapper alive the day before. The manager decided to check on him after he missed his check-out time, and he immediately called 911 after finding him in the room. Shock G was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:20 PM ET. (courtesy Youtube)
Shock G Death Caused By Accidental Overdose Just Revealed
Money B, of Digital Underground fame, was hit with a terrible personal blow when his friend and partner-in-rhyme died suddenly in late April 2021. The death shook up the entire world but none more than the members of the seminal Bay area collective. Money B and Shock G made hit records together, cultivated talented individuals such as 2Pac and influenced an entire era of musicians.
For More California news VISIT
For more Health News Visit Here
Check out more food ideas on Cali.FM
For more Entertainment News visit HERE
Check out more great contributor stories, HERE
The Daily Blackness-Black News HERE